Tell the truth, Mommas!

When voting in the showdown, do you vote honestly?

If its a hottest hubby picture, and one choice has a REALLY cute baby, does that one get your vote when it normally wouldn't? If it has a better description, or a more heartwarming description (any category), does that one get your vote?

How about two pictures, one kid obviously cuter than the other, but the less cute kid belongs to a friend of yours, which do you vote for?

What about "posed" pictures? Should they count in the "sweetest moment" category (or any..)? Is it really "sweet" if people were placed that way by a professional? I don't personally think so. :-p

I'm mean. I vote properly, friend or otherwise. If its a "hottest hubby" contest, and there is something to make it a cuter PICTURE, but the other hubby is hotter? The hotter guy gets my vote, sorry.

LizzieyTish

Asked by LizzieyTish at 9:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Honestly... I dont think any of the men posted are ever good looking at all. (at least the showdowns I vote for) So I try to stray away from those ones and vote mostly on cutest baby and best close up. If a regular pic is against a professional pic I pick the regular one. They deserve the credit. Some of them are too hard to vote for because both kids are equally cute so I skip that showdown. I look for the most down to earth pictures where it doesnt look posed, professional or not. I vote on the ones where you can tell they got lucky to catch that moment on camera.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:53 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• In most cases I vote for the pic I like more. If the less favourite pics was taken by one of my friends I just skip the showdown not to hurt anyone's feelings  and not to vote against my feelings - I sure do know how sensitive people can be :) LOL OH well everyone wants to be the best.  Anyway Im a chicken :)) LOL

I think we may want to  pay more attention to the pics category - the pics are placed wrongly many times.

Yep like you I would prefer not to see pics taken by professional photographers - or maybe there should be special separate category to let people show their beautiful shots :))

polkamama

Answer by polkamama at 9:55 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I hate to admit it, but I sorta agree with LovinEveryDay : / I never find the men terribly good looking! Maybe it's because I'm partial to my boyfriend and find it a little weird to be voting on the looks of someone else's man...I dunno. I prefer to vote on silliest faces and cutest poses and stuff. And I vote according to the category. If it says "Best Smile", I'm going to vote for whoever has the best smile, whether one baby is cuter or not :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:42 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I actually hate voting in those things, so I never do.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• honestly, when i vote on those things, normally my friends dont do showdowns so i just vote for what the category is looking for, hottest hubby - ill take a few seconds to see who's really the hottest! cutest baby - ill vote the cutest baby, yes! if a friend put thier pic in there, who's gonna know i dont find thier pic attrative, so if it were me, i wouldnt vote for my friend if she put her ugly pic in there.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008