Back labor?

What does early labor back labor feel like?

MommieIsSexay

Asked by MommieIsSexay at 3:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Like you have diarrhea cramps, or really bad period cramps in your back...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:17 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• its just really horrible back pain that gets strong and then weak again. my braxton hicks were in my back and those really hurt. butt labor is also technically considered back labor and it's basically this really horrible dull to sharp to dull incredibly painful contraction in your rectum.
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I had back labor with my daughter, in early labor it kind of just felt like a back ache in my lower back, but it would come and go. Then it started to feel more like someone stabbing me or kicking me in the back.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 3:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• With back labor, it will be a low dull back ache. BUT, the important thing to remember when experiencing back labor is that you will still feel your uterus tightening in the front. Check for tightness. Time the tightness and how long they last.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010