Does hubby help with any of the chores around the house.

like wash dishes, cooks, cleans, take out the trash. maybe babysit his own children.

canta1980

Asked by canta1980 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL is all I have to say...he does watch the kids when I have to do something, or I just want a break. But it's watching the kids, he has said he can never be as profiocient as I am at caring for 2 babies, cleaning, cooking, laundry, and everything that needs to be done in a 12 hour period to make a home function.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The only thing he does is takes the trash to the dump ( we live in a very small town ) otherwise he does not lift a finger, even when he is layed off
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The only thing my husband does is take the trash out to the street on tuesday for pick up. Other then that not a damn thing...lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• he does most of the stuff around the house, include the shopping, cooking, and cleaning - he's one in a million -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Clean? Cook? Trash? Lawn? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . NO.
    Keep the kids or take the kids out so I can do something else - yes, with no problem
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Nope. Doesnt do any of that, but he does work full time and pay all of the bills so I guess I cant really complain, eh? Help would be amazing though, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 3:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yeah, only if I don't already have it done ! lol
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 3:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• He does the dishes, takes out the trash, cleans our bedroom, picks up toys, and all the outdoor stuff. Basically, he does everything I hate doing.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yes, he is a super neat freak. He cleans more than i do & he cleans better than i do too. But, i do everything that has to do with food. I do pick up daily, but he can't help himself & must go after me & catch anything i may have missed. Love him...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• sometiimes he helps when he wants to or feels like it
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010