Why are people so nasty today?

I get that sometimes people post silly questions, questions that others really can't answer, or questions that seem to have an obvious answer, but why be nasty about it? TTC can be very stressful, and sometimes people are just looking for some support and advice. If you're on the TTC Answer section, you should know that. Why not skip the questions that seem stupid to you?

I guess I just don't understand why women have to put other women down for asking questions. I've read some and thought "wow! really?", but I move on, why be mean about it? I guess I just don't understand the negativity.

MeandMyBabes

Asked by MeandMyBabes at 3:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Usually, the NASTY comments on "Stupid" questions are posted on the ones where the OP has posted the SAME question over and over and over.....
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Yeah, that would be annoying.
    MeandMyBabes

Comment by MeandMyBabes (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I agree completely. People don't post their questions HERE to be insulted or belittled. It's not only rude, but mean-spirited.

BTW: Good luck with your conception. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 3:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• girl take a chill pill.people are ignorant
    mwood108

Answer by mwood108 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Some people are just mean, nasty and rude.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i can never get why people are so rude and mean. i try to remember tht some of these young ladies just might be a a 1st timer and need advice!
    superrockinmom

Answer by superrockinmom at 5:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010