so when we have sex.... tmi girlys adult content

i always want the lights off completely cuz i hate my body...i have had 2 kids both c sections and my belly is so hangy and nasty and ughhh my legs and butt have cellulite and my boobs aint so perk. but my man loves my body still. and last nite we were doing it and we had the lights on cuz he wanted to see my body while we awere doing it doggy style then we switched to me on top and i literally couldnt do it cuz i was just think how gross i look. help me girls seriouslly we had such a good sex life but now idk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe work on some tummy exercises to tighten your stomach muscles..
    Miss.KelliAdams

Answer by Miss.KelliAdams at 3:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• you said yourself...he loves your body. no worries.

i am 5'1'' 200lbs and my husband is a petite 120. he loves looking at me when i'm on top and keeping the lights on. sex is about pleasing your partner. if he likes it, have some confidence about yourself and do it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I know this is easier said then done, but I wouldn't worry about the lights be on. When you have young children you gotta get the nookie in when you can and I could care less if the lights are on .
    Sheleekieije

Answer by Sheleekieije at 3:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm the same as you, my stomach is a mess from having three large babies. No amount of tummy crunches or exercise will fix the stretched to its limits skin. I'm always an in the dark person. My hubby seems to undertand, as much as he'd like the lights on, he much prefers that I'm "into" sex, and he knows if it's too light - I'm too self conscious and it's just not fun for me and in turn him.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• yeah if you dont like your tummy then do excersizes to tighten it up
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I feel the same way about my body and SO always say I'm sexy... i don't get it, men are wierd
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i felt the same way after i had my baby and im still a little self conscience but what i had to realize is that if he said he loves my body still than he means it. i may not like it but that doesnt mean he doesnt. for some strange reason he still loves my body and if your husband says he loves yours than he means it! that's all that matters!
    kayleelove521

Answer by kayleelove521 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I feel the SAME way. about to have my second c-section on monday... I hate my scar and my celulite filled legs although he acts like he doesnt even see what im talking about and sincerely gets upset when i dont want him to see me naked.
    xtatianax

Answer by xtatianax at 5:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2010