What would you do/ think

I had my period earlier this month, from the 3rd-6th. Was lighter than normal. Now this morning light spotting and nothing since. Have a huge feeling im pregnant. I have a 5 month old and my son will be 3 on april 1st. im just really hoping im not preg. Obviously i know there's a chance of being pregnant. Always is while sexually active. I guess i feel like i know i already am and now im getting scared, I need to test still, but as soon as i got preg with the other two i just knew. Im going thro a divorce so my ex would tell me to terminate, I do not have the heart to do that. But i also dont think i could raise three of his children on my own. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Go get a blood test done and figure out of you are or not, will be the first step.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• keep your baby and see where you are after he/she is born, you can always adopt.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• if you are pregnate you should keep your baby. You can figure out a way to make everything work. be positive everything have a funny way of working out.
    supermommy1983

Answer by supermommy1983 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I agree with things having a way to work out. If you don't want to terminate the prgnancy, then don't. There are a lot of mothers who don't think they can raise their kids on their own, and they do it. There are a lot of programs out there to help you, also.
    Please don't worry about it until you've taken a test and know for sure.
    Best of luck!
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010