Have your ever been a customer during a bank robbery? Did it make you scary about going into banks again?

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I worked in a bank and it was robbed..The man did not come to my window and did not tell everyone to get on the floor like Ive seen on tv. It was so quick I did not have time to panic...police came so fast and they caught the guy.. I did not feel traumatized but every once in a while someone who I thought looked shady would come in and I would feel a little nervous
    judith106

Answer by judith106 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i have. but i didn't even know it had happened. the robber handed the teller a note stating he had a gun and quietly walked out with the money. I only found out when they locked us all in to have us give statements to the police.
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Nope, thankfully. I think that for a while it would make me feel scared to go into banks again for a while until i got myself back together. It also depends on what happened to me during the bank robbery. Was my life in danger?
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 3:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No thank goodness!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My aunt made us wait in the car while she went to withdraw money from the bank. We're talking 1974. She never came out until much later. They locked the doors and signaled not good. My other aunt tried to go to the door and realized that it was a bank robbery. They made all the men lay on the floor and the women were locked in the vault. They were apprehended ?? I am not sure , I was little, 8 and I just remember crying with my cousins until my aunt got released.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2010