Do you agree that Lindsay Lohan is trashy?

If yes, why?

This is a S/O of the "White Trash or Ghetto" question. Because mostly, I don't think the terms are used for only poor folks or undereducated only. I believe even the richest of rich can be TRASH.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 3:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• Who doesn't? She's a rich bitch that thinks she can do what ever she wants ad get away with it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• yes,she's always in trouble,runs her mouth,and is strung out on one thing or another!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Anyone of any race, gender, class, etc can be trashy. I don't think Lohan is the classiest of women by any means. However, I don't agree that she's neccisarily trashy. She is a very misguided young lady though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• LMBO.... funny follow up.

I dont know enough about her to say one way or the other.

but about that other post... I find the comments of the poster screamed racest more than some of the answers. Some of those answers were well thought out and pointed out that it was based on how a person chose to act. Where as the poster kept focusing on the amount of money and where a person lived.
    Anonymous

• I agree ANON. I was trying to prove the point that most of the time...calling someone that isn't based on money or living quarters but on actions.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think she needs help, but I won't say that she is trashy. I really don't think "ghetto" or "white trash" really should have to do with your question because those terms are irrelevant.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Um excuse me? Both you and ANON need to learn how to read a post. I was referring to a particular term that gets used loosely. Not to the term trashy. Nothing of what I said was racist. I was sharing where the term came from. You both were totally off the subject. You should really learn how to read and follow directions. If you had any sort of education on where the term came from you wouldn't defend it so much. Your answers didn't pertain to the question.
    Anonymous

• Where as the poster kept focusing on the amount of money and where a person lived.

Really? Back your mouth up? Where did this happen? Read a post before you type, seriously.
    Anonymous

• Yes, she is trashy. She does drugs, parties all the time, sleeps around and she's been to jail.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Putting down people who live differently than you because they have less, or may not have as much education as you by giving them a name? Is that OK?

I have seen plenty of people called white trash because all they could afford was a trailor to live in, or they enjoyed the country life and simple things. Yes, it's because they live differently. It's easy for people who don't come from that background to make that judgement about others.

You kept bringing money and trailors[sic] up. We kept saying it wasn't about race or money.

BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010