Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iam confused between 2 majors,,,social worker and phsycology.which one is better,and which is more easier.thx

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

Answers (6)
  • I believe you need a Masters degree for both. Choose the one you have the most interest in.

    Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • I think if you are going to put that much money into an education you should research them both on your own and find what will work for you, not which one is easier. Or else you just wasted your time and money.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • don't pick a degree based on the ease of classes. I have a social work degree, you have to really love the work because the pay will always be shit

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • social worker IMO because you will help the less priveldged children and people who really need it!

    Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • I would choose what I am most interested in and qualified for.... good luck!

    Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

  • Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) $27,508 - $37,879

    Master of Social Work (MSW) $32,316 - $51,563

    psychology can make $40,000 and up pending on the type of psychology and years in college:


    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.