iam confused between 2 majors,,,social worker and phsycology.which one is better,and which is more easier.thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I believe you need a Masters degree for both. Choose the one you have the most interest in.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think if you are going to put that much money into an education you should research them both on your own and find what will work for you, not which one is easier. Or else you just wasted your time and money.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• don't pick a degree based on the ease of classes. I have a social work degree, you have to really love the work because the pay will always be shit
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• social worker IMO because you will help the less priveldged children and people who really need it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would choose what I am most interested in and qualified for.... good luck!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) $27,508 - $37,879

Master of Social Work (MSW) $32,316 - $51,563

psychology can make $40,000 and up pending on the type of psychology and years in college:

http://www.payscale.com/research/US/People_with_Jobs_in_Psychology%2c_Psychiatrists%2c_Psychologists/Salary

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010