he says im physco, a stalker, need to act like an adult and so on, but i say he's to get his priorities straight

I've been with him for 14yrs and have 2 kids w/ him. For the last two years things jus ain't right. he gets outta work at 4 and goes to so called friends houses for 2-3 hrs, and on wkend sometimes too for 3 -5 hrs, but i'm not allowed to meet these friends ( he say not until i know how to act,LMAO) and if i call him while he's not home he won't answer my calls, there's always an excuse. I've asked him time after time if he's cheating and it jus causes a fight and so does me asking anything about what he did or who he's texting or talking too. But accoring to him i need to get a life of my own, but if i lived like him who would take care of the kids, cooking, cleaning, household. he tells me he's not allowing me to control him anymore he did that for 12 yrs ( which is bull) i've tried everything u can think of to try and catch him cheating and have not had any success ( he's GOOD) does any one else think a man should (con't)

angie3897

Asked by angie3897 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• come home when they get out of work and spend their weekends mostly with their wife and kids and not friends....I wouldn't mind if he would just involve us in his plans sometimes , but he won't!!!
    angie3897

Comment by angie3897 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm with you on what SHOULD be done, but I'm also with you with the problem. I have no clue what to do but if you figure it out let me know! lol Good luck
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• @ bjojola u going through the same thing????
    angie3897

Comment by angie3897 (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• his name wouldn't b Efrain would it...lol
    angie3897

• Well he tells you to act like an adult he needs to act like a real man he is acting as if he were single... he is wrong to not let you know anything about what he does. I am not sure if u said u guys are married but if u r he needs to go to work and come straight home to his family and as far as the weekends that is when he should really spent some quality time. he sounds like he wants to be alone to do whatever he does. if he is cheating soon you will know something is about to slip out orhecouldbe just hanging out with the guys but only u know what he is like. If I were u I would leave if u can let him kiss your butt for a change if he doesn't come to u let him go he is not worth the heartache focus on u and the kids. God Bless You! Your dh does not know how good he has it he is going to regret this if he loves his family. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• thanks ...i treat him like a royal king...homemade cooked meals, laudry cleaned & ironed lunches made, comes home to a clean house, kids homework is done i do all the household shopping all he does is go to work and then play!!!!
    angie3897

Comment by angie3897 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Honestly, it sounds like he is doing things behind your back. I would stand my ground and tell him he needs to be part of the family. He is being selfish and only thinking of himself and his needs. How do your chilren react to his behavior? Hes not just ignoring you hes ignoring them as well. I would say he the one who needs to mature not you.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• @katcb1019, thanks, he has begun to start to wonder if i'm over reacting to this behavior... and if i try and talk to him about any of this he tells me he don't want to hear it or he don't need the stress, if i prosist on talking he leaves and threatens to leave for good (WTF) hi really feel like a single parent, it's so stressful. to top it off the bed room life barly exist too, i really don't know what to do anymore it's like he's got me trapped were down to one car, which he has primary use of ( i have to walk bac and forth to work now ) i only work part time so i can b here w/ the kids, i work in the schools so i have the same schedual as them, my money is used for grocreys/ house hold supplies. which leaves me with very little money if any at all.Also he tells me i need a social life, but still expects me to b super women, the time that i do have i enjoy spending it w/ him and the kids....is that ss wrong of me????
    angie3897

Comment by angie3897 (original poster) at 4:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would start saving some of your money and leave. But that's just my opinion.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 5:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would be trying to figure out a way to follow him after work something isn't right ne needs to be in a relationship with you or not but I would be saving money to leave
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010