What would you think?

I went to a interview today, for a new place that is openings up here soon. They were pretty busy and I think were just getting a feel for the people applying for the jobs. I had my turn, gave her my resume, talked for a couple minutes. I had told her I also had another place I didn't put on my resume because I didn't know how to spell it, and I didn't want to look silly. She laughed and said "A honest answer, I like that!" Then she went on to tell me they're doing call backs tomorrow and the next day. Do you think that's good? The face that she actually told me? Do you think I should look forward to a call? This is bothering me! (I do know that none of you were there, but let's say you were in the situation, or were in her place...) haha.

I'm all nervous that I sucked.

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• It is normal to be a nervous wreck after any interview. To me, from what you said, it sounds as though the interview went well. If they don't call you in a couple of days, I would say give them a call on day 4 or 5 and thank them for inviting you to the interview and see if the position is open. It shows that you are interested in the company and working for it. Even small company's HR people get very busy because HR maybe one of their many things they do. They are, of course, busy at a large company, too. Also, make sure that you write a thank you note because it shows that you are a professional person. By the way, I was an HR Coordinator for a couple of small company's. Good luck, and I hope that they call you back.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 4:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Not sure. Employers are nice to everyone that puts in an app or resume. You can always call yourself if you don't hear anything on those two days.

And, in the future, you can always find the correct spelling of your other employer and put it on your resume. That way you can use it as a reference.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• well yeah, but it makes for a funny time. :)
    Chell.o_0

Comment by Chell.o_0 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Oct. 12, 2010