I dont know what to do adult content

my sisters say i cant let my parents ruin my life but its so hard. my father is 82 and the most lovable person in the world... the problem is that he has alzhiemers and seems to think that my mother no longer loves him so he spends the day crying and trying so hard to keep her close. my mother is depressed because my 13 year old brother is a child molester who might have to go to jail for a year (not nearly long enough in my opinion) he still steals from her and lies all the time. because of this my mother spends all her time crying and pushing my father away. i dont know what to do. i know i cant fix the problem and would love to run from it but i cant because i am relying so heavily on my parents for so mych still. I use their car, credit card, and computer to do my homework since im still in school. i feel like i have to be at their becking call. but i dont know how to help.

mommy06and09

Asked by mommy06and09 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• There isn't much you can do except be there for mom and dad if they need you, hugs!

Answer by older at 3:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Oh boy! That's a biggie! I understand u rely on ur parents but u cannot help their marriage. U have ur own issues to deal with besides them. Consider moving out. It sounds like ur too involved. Sorry
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Oh, that sounds so rough... I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. I agree with just being there to be supportive. Its going to be hard, but it sounds like they need the mental support, and they're supporting you finacially. Maybe things will calm down a little when yoour brother goes to jail. Best of luck!!
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• well now the lawyers are trying to keep him out of jail (again big mistake i think) and im not living with them but like i said they have given me use of their car and credit card to help with diapers and toilet paper and what not (i pay the very basics like food and housing but they buy the rest for me) i am trying hard to be there for them but i feel so taxed.... HELP!
    mommy06and09

Comment by mommy06and09 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010