Delievery stories how unique was yours?

I spent 2days in labor at the hosp. and half the previous night laboring at home. I wasn't contracting so they put me on Pitocin it was at the max after 2hrs got an epidural the second day hadnt dialated past 5 cm finally made it to7cm and then our heart rates started to drop my DD droped to 40 I had an emergency c-section at 2:39pm didnt get to see my baby again untill 8:31pm.

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 10:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WELL WITH MY FIRST CHILD, WAS IN LABOR FOR 22 HOURS AND 4 MINUTES AND MY HUSBAND WAS WITH ME. HE HAD A COLD BUT IT SEEMED TO GET WORSE ONCE I WAS IN LABOR. I TOLD HIM TO GO DOWNSTAIRS TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM, WHERE THEY FOUND OUT HE HAD PNEUMONIA. HE WAS ADMITTED DOWNSTAIRS WHILE I WAS IN LABOR UPSTARIS. O AND ON MY SECOND BABY, MY MOM FAINTED WHILE THEY WAS GIVING ME AN EPIDURAL SO THEY HAD TO STOP WORKING ON ME AND WORK ON MY MOM. ALL THREE OF MY KIDS WAS BORN ON A BIRTHDAY OR ANNIVERSAY. MY FIRST CHILD WAS BORN ON THE DAY I MET HER FATHER. MY SON WAS BORN ON HIS DAD'S BRITHDAY. AND MY THIRD WAS BORN ON HIS COUSINS BIRTHDAY AND A DAY BEFORE HIS AUNTS BIRTHDAY
    marie0430815

Answer by marie0430815 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2008