Sleeping troubles

My 19 month old has been sleeping thru the night since he was a baby. But about 2 weeks ago, he no longer wanted his binky. That said he now can not fall asleep with out me or my husband being within his eyesight. He screams bloody murder the second he hears us creaping out of the room. He is constantly waking up in the middle of the night. I am so exhausted. I have tried loveys, stinky shirt, that I wore for 3 days. Quite nasty I know. Its getting so overwhelming that I am ready to pull my hair out. I also have a 3 year old they share a bedroom, he is now being woken up at all hours of the night. We are all exhausted thrughout the day. The boys are cranky and fighting non stop. What can I try to get my little budas sleeping back on track. Please any ideas are appreciated.

Reggie2

Asked by Reggie2 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Good Lord I hope you get some help. If you do please pass the advice onto me. I'm going through the EXACT SAME THING with my 17 month old.
    lovemyshugabutt

Answer by lovemyshugabutt at 11:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2008