Scary and disturbing

I had a disturbing dream last night and I want to ask what the scariest and most disturbing thing you've ever seen?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I wish I could even remember my dreams.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Most disturbing thing ever?
    This is really sad...but probably the night my boyfriend's mom died. His entire family was there at our apartment, and we knew she was going to die that night, but we didn't know when. I was upstairs in our room talking to my mom on the phone because I was so scared. It was really quiet downstairs. Around 12:15 AM, I heard someone yell her name and then everyone started screaming and crying and yelling her name over and over. I went silent...all I could tell my mom was that I had to go, that "She was gone." It was like a living nightmare, I could barely walk down the stairs.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• (cont)

Everyone was in a frenzy and someone screamed at me to "CALL THE NURSE". I got the phone and walked outside to call the hospice nurse, and I was put on hold. I collapsed outside crying because the damn nurse wouldn't get on the phone fast enough. I had to tell her that my boyfriend's mom had died. It was horrible...I relive that night a lot. It was the first time I'd ever seen a dead person. Terrifying. It's was a year since that night on the 19th, two Sundays ago. I don't like to think about it :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:47 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• the worst dream i have ever had was havin cancer right after i had my daughter and they told me i was goin to dye and not be with her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I know seeing someone die is disturbing. When I was only 8 I saw my grandma who was battling cancer die. No one said anything, they just sat at her bed holding her hands & then after she was gone they all sat with her a little longer waiting to call the coroner. When the coroner finally came I had to leave the room, but when I finally peeked out of the bedroom door down the hall & saw her in the black body bag on a stretcher in the hallway with 2 men standing with her. Kind of a scary thing for an 8 year old to see.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 10:54 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I know how you all feel. I didn't think of it but my mom died of cancer two years ago and I came home and saw her dead in her sleep. It wasn't as disturbing as I thought it was seeing her suffer.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I got my first dog for my 11th birthday. A month later I was taking her for a walk, when she saw something that grabbed her interest suddenly: she took off, ripping the leash from my hands and ran straight for the busy street. I saw her get hit by a station wagon going full speed. She rolled 5 or 6 times, then stopped, and never moved again. I, of course, was hysterical. I ran into the street (I very easily could have gotten hit) and fell to my knees by her side, cradling her and screaming through my sobs. (cont)
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• (cont)The driver stopped and pulled over, but I didn't notice him. Apparently I was screaming so loud my parents heard from inside the house (a half a block away). They came running: my mother pulled me from Ginger's side and carried me home (me, still screaming). My dad took Ginger off to bury her. Apparently the driver was also inconsolable, having seen this little girl collapsed over her dead dog. Looking back, I feel sorry for him. I know I would have been the same had I been in his shoes.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 11:04 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Recently I dreamed my i left my duaghter in the car (17 months) then when I reazlied it, I paniced, I ran for the car, but the car was gone. I woke up screaming!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• On a lighter note, I had a dream that I was sleeping on my living room floor and Chucky (from Child's Play) was trying to kill me but I couldn't move. He was waddling towards me with a huge butcher knife with that scary ass look on his face. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep for like an hour O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:44 AM on Oct. 27, 2008