adoption agencies in chattanooga, tn or near?

anyone know any good agencies around chattanooga or nashville?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Adoption

• I have heard that Bethany Christian Services is pretty good. http://www.bethany.org/A55798/bethanyWWW.nsf/0/507346975D4636538525707D005A4CD1

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I've heard that BCS is less Christian and more BS. Sorry no agency recommendation. Try here: http://www.adoptionagencyratings.com/adoption-agency-rank.htm 

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Here is a bump for you, mama.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• A friend of mine went through Bethany, and she said that she LOVED them. It was a smoother process. Her worker was amazing. Check into them.
    Meggen1985

Answer by Meggen1985 at 11:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I work in Chattanooga and live in Cleveland. My husband and I have been debating between foster care of adoption for the a while now. My husband is in the army, and one of the other army wives and her husband adopted their beautiful little one at birth (she is now 3). They went thru Bethany Christian Services and she absolutely loved the experience. She said that they helped her the whole way and afterwards. She loved it so much, they are now doing paperwork for their next. Their child was domestic, and they have an information meeting that is mandatory coming up on November 12th (I believe) and there won't be another one until 2011. So, if you go thru Bethany (which I would suggest ..ask for Amy) .. good luck!!
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 10:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i am a birthmom from tn. and i would never use one there. i am working with reachsource right now in maine. the lady there could get you alot of good info. she is great and very helpful.
    sttawardnas

Answer by sttawardnas at 8:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2010