Did you have a feeling you were pregnant even very early on?

Hi Mom's,

We had unprotected sex three times during my ovulation period. October 2nd, 4th and 8th. It seems way too soon to be experiencing anything but I've had nagging headaches for about 3 days, along with cravings for sweet things. The usual ovulation discharge that I get each month has not shown up yet. My next expected period should be in about a week. I just have this strange feeling that I'm pregnant, but perhaps that's because I want to be, so I'm looking for signs. Just curious what your experience was. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I knew I was pregnant before I had any proof. I can't really describe how. Its just I know my body really well and I felt the difference.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• One night my birth control failed and the next day I had a tiny cramp that came and went for about 24 hours..I dont know if it was because I did get pregnant or not...but I honestly thought I did get pregnant and I was right...I look at my 11 year old now and think...Thank God for the birth control failure!!!
    judith106

Answer by judith106 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I found out I was "legit" pregnant at 5 weeks. 2 weeks prior I was bloated, but it wasn't normal menstrual bloating, I kept joking around saying I thought I was pregnant, so after 3 weeks of it, I tested and BAM! I was indeed pregnant!

Good luck [:
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 4:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I knew I was pregnant weeks before i got a bfp. It's just something that you know. It's a hard feeling to explain.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I woke up one day feeling weird. I tested and was pregnant. I was 15 days after conception date. I hadent even missed my period yet :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 6:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I knew I was pregnant immediately with all four of my children!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 8:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I started to feel bloated in my lower abdomen, something I never felt before. I tested early and got a VERY faint line, so faint I wasn't sure if it meant anything or not. Now I know that any line, no matter how faint (as long as it isn't an evap) means pregnancy.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:47 AM on Oct. 13, 2010