Free to be who you really are, no bashing please adult content

Does anyone ever feel like you're interested in being sexually involved with another woman but afraid to be true to yourself? Do you feel like you are either bi-sexual or a lesbian, but are afraid of what others might think about you, if so please respond to my question because I would love to hear from others who are going through a similar situation.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I have been with a girl and had a loving caring relationship with some. I love being true to myself. I dont care what anyone thinks of me.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes and no. I find (some) women attractive and have fantasies but I don't feel urges to act on them but afraid to because of what others might think. I simply keep it to myself and enjoy it for what it is...a fantasy.
    Anonymous

• I have been with a woman but its not something most people know about me. Most of my family would be upset/ grossed out. I will never regret it and if it were to happen again I would welcome it if it were the right person. I am bisexual but have no desire to have a woman as my life partner.
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 5:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm with you- but I don't think it's so much that I'm afraid of what people would think of me, It's just that I think a lot of men.

that and I've never met a woman that I was truly in love with or would want to make a life with.
    Anonymous

• Wow xredstarsx, that sounds interesting. I know that many women have fantasies, but I honestly know that for me it's more than that. I feel like I don't have the desire to be intimate with men anymore, and for many years, I've felt like I wanted to be with another woman. Before I lost my virginity to my child's father I told him that I thought I was gay and he pursued me anyway. I fell in love and had his daughter and I'm glad we do share a child. We've broken up over 3 years ago and I can no longer push aside my feelings. What is it like to be with another woman? Thanks for responding to my question.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm starting to not care about what others think of me because it's my life and I'm free to be me wothout worrying about others' opinions of me. I want to get out of my comfort zone and experiece what it's like to make love to another woman because I think it would be so special.
    browneyes27

Comment by browneyes27 (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010