support groups

I just had a miscarriage not that long ago and i told my mother about it but now the news hitting her i was wondering if there was a group on here that she could join that would help her out. Help give her the support that i can't right now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Go to your Groups tab and click Finding Groups. There are groups for miscarriages and grieving.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'm in a group called 40's and Beyond. I didn't see a group for miscarriages in there but they did have a group to discuss taboo topics like menopause and hysterectomies. You could ask admin. or just keep looking around. I hope you find what you're looking for!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:08 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php?keyword=miscarriage+support

this link will take you to a list of support groups for those who have had miscarriages that are CM affiliated.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I think there are. Click the groups button, scroll down to find groups and type in grieving or miscarriages

horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sorry to hear about your loss. Just know that God is holding your bundle of joy until you get there to hold her/him yourself.
    As for groups for mothers- Sometimes at different hospitals they have a class just for reasons like yours. I'm sure they will help you out. my family will keep yours in our prayers. GOD BLESS!
    Irontontiger

Answer by Irontontiger at 1:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2010