Did this make anyone else tear up?

This is from the organization "The Girl Effect." This is definitely a charity I want to get involved with.

http://www.youtube.com/user/girleffect?ref=nf

SabrinaBean

Asked by SabrinaBean at 4:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• SabrinaBean

Comment by SabrinaBean (original poster) at 4:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• well, I didn't come close to tears, but it's something I may look in to more.

Honestly though, if that one upset you, you need to watch this one... This is one of the organizations I work with - Somaly Mam

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• UGH. So heartbreaking! It's amazing how things like this are going on, yet here in the U.S. we prefer to fight about soft issues on a daily basis. I wonder why that is. :(
    SabrinaBean

Comment by SabrinaBean (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It didn't make me tear up... It does make me think how "lucky" (I guess is the word) I am to live in the USA, and that my daughter is seen as a valuable, equal person, not something less because she's a GIRL!
    It's a great video and something awesome that is starting! I didn't really see from the video what we could do to help though....
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2010