I am 8 months pregnant and when ever I have sex with my husband it puts alot of pressure on my stomach and very discomforting. everytime I tell him he says that he doesnt wanna stop and that it will go away. Is he right or should we stop having sex? im 22 and he's 26

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would tell him that we will not be haveing sex it seems like he is only thinking about him self
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 4:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• You get on top. I found it was much more comfortable that way. IF you feel it's totally to painful just tell hubby he will have to wait till after the baby is born for intercourse. Try something new. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Try the spooning position or from behind. If it is still uncomfortable, then don't have intercourse.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Honestly the pain won't go away. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had to eventually stop having intercourse with her dad because the pain was too unbearable. He needs to understand that you can't do the things that you used to because you're pregnant and being pregnant makes you uncomfortable.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 5:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• When I got to big we had to do it on our sides, him behind me.

Answer by louise2 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• everytime I tell him he says that he doesnt wanna stop and that it will go away.

Seriously!!! I am shocked and surprised you are not one bit upset about this and let him keep going???....

If my DH even dared to say something even remotely that selfish and rude I would be very upset and not let him keep going. That is very selfish of him. He is only thinking of himself. Age has nothing to do with it, only his selfishness does. Even though there are better positions to try after that comment I would be to pissed to even give him the luxury to go on anymore.

Anonymous