homemade gifts

Of all the homemade gifts given to you(if any) what did you like the best or use the most?

stepho345

Asked by stepho345 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• the ones from my dd
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have an afghan that my great aunt made for me....I definitely treasure that. I also have a qall quilt that my mother made for me that I love. I will say that I just love homemade gifts.....I know they came from the heart.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• A spa basket..and a 'soup jar'. A soup jar is a mason jar filled with all the dry ingredients for a soup recipe included with the jar. All you add is meat and water or broth.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I enjoy homemade gifts. One homemade gift that I really treasure is a crocheted blanket that I received a few years ago. It took the woman who made it months to complete and I can tell she put a lot of love into the blanket.
    HerbanRenewal

Answer by HerbanRenewal at 5:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• We made jarred food like cookies and directions on how to make them and a spoon to stir the mix with. We made hot chocolate too and gave the hot chocolate with a mug and a peppermint stick.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'd say a quilt that my step-grandma made (I was really little, and it is WELL-worn out! lol)
    Another thing I really liked was a calender, you know the ones made out of that plastic weaving stuff and yarn?? You can change it every month..
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 2:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2010