ive been married for almost two years n my hubby now wants to bring in another girl to the realtionship i dont know how i feel about it any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• No, no, no, no. Nothing good could possibly come out of that.
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 5:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Well, are you angry? Okay with it? I mean there's got to be something....are you suprised, has he ever eluded to this idea before? Have you?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Ask him not to pressure you. Ask for time to think about it. If you have any doubts about it, then don't go through with it. In my case, if my husband felt he had to do it, I would send him packing out the door. In your case, have you two talked about this type of relationship before? If so, hopefully he can be patient while you try to decide which way to go.
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 5:24 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I disagree that NOTHING good can come out of it. There are many happy polyamorous relationships in the world. All you can do is some soul-searching and discover for yourself your feelings on the issue and go from there.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Personally I wont allow another person in my marriage. That is a commitment between my husband and me. No room for another. When another person is brought in usually somebody is going to be unhappy about it. If this is something you do not want you need to speak up about it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I've been trying to talk my DH in to this for years. However, my DH isn't interested. So, we came to the agreement that unless we are BOTH okay with someone and BOTH to a point where we want to bring someone else in we simply don't. We are a couple, and although he hasn't ever said "NO this won't happen" He's made it clear that it won't happen soon... All I can say is YOU have to be okay with things or it won't work out. So talk to your DH, make him understand that you are apprehensive and unsure and tell him simply that IF this happens it's going to take some time. This is a choice you have to make together, if one of you isn't on board, it's going to cause more issues than it's worth.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Not unless you want it to end in a divorce... Good luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• NO way!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• If he really loved you he wouldn't want another person in the bedroom.
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Well first I would really sit down and decide how I felt about it. Then I would want him to explain why he feels the need to bring another woman into our bed. That is the drop dead point for me. If it's just to spice it up,really in 2 years he has become bored?
    Then if he comes up with a good enough reason, I would ask him if he would feel the same if I wanted to have another guy in the bed with us. What's good for the goose...
    If he wants another woman (3-some) then he shouldn't object to having another man (3-some).
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010