Am I just freaking myself out? Is this feeling real, or am I just paranoid.

In my last question I was saying I had a pimple like thing that developed a red ring and a faint pink line wrapping around my arm. Everyone told me that's not good and to get to a doc ASAP. Now my arm and fingers is throbbing and tingling. I'm wondering if it's just me getting paranoid or if the feeling is real....and yes I'm going in to the Doc as soon as hubby gets home to be with the kids.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like a ringworm to me. I would say that maybe you are being paranoid since you asked the question and everyone told you to go to the doctor ASAP.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No it's not ringworm. I know what ringworm is, I'm a licensed Esthetician.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would stay calm. You aren't going to drop dead. It sounds like you just have a staph (sp?) infection. If you are very worried, perhaps you can call a friend or relative to come over and watch the kids.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 5:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My hubby will be here in a half hour. It's just racking my brain! I don't think it's in my head now! I just took a picture of it and the line is getting purple!! Ima going in!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• watch the red line and if it starts moving upwards then you really want to get to a dr fast
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Let us know what it is ok good luck
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Maybe a Spider bit you?! Hope everything is O.K.-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 5:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Look to see if you have any bite marks, even on the other side of your arm. Its the time of year when spiders come in from the cold. Please keep us posted!
    stepho345

Answer by stepho345 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010