what are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?

Asked by Queenofscrap at 5:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• The happiest smile on my son's face will do =)

Answer by MsWood729 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Realistically? I don't know. Just being with my family is enough, really. It's great to get gifts, and better to give them, but I'm more thrilled that my sister and her family are coming down for the holidays.

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Nothing honestly. I want my children to have a wonderful Christmas.. I could care less if I receive anything.

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have no idea but I like to go shop for new clothes and such and then wrap it and put it under the tree. :)

Answer by ria7 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I need a new office chair for the computer and sewing tables. it's how and where I work and the current chair= sore back= not much work gets done.

Answer by silversmom at 5:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• We aren't getting each other anything this year we decided ot get tickets to see Mannhiem Steamroller and have us a date night

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Realistically? Nothing, really. My husband and I haven't gotten each other anything for the last 2 years because we can't afford it. That and all we care about is making a good Christmas for our kids. The last 2 years have been very hard and this year isn't any better. Maybe I'll ask him for some perfume next year if we can afford it, which I'm hoping we can because he graduates college in 3 wks and I'm hoping he can get a good job. It really doesn't matter to me as long as my kids are happy :)

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• a laptop ... mostly so I can be on the computer and in the same room as my kids at the same time.

Answer by twinmama2009 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i want a i-pod of my very own

Answer by kileighsmommie at 6:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No clue yet.

Answer by sweetyazfl at 6:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010