Realistically...

what are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 5:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Holidays

• The happiest smile on my son's face will do =)
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Realistically? I don't know. Just being with my family is enough, really. It's great to get gifts, and better to give them, but I'm more thrilled that my sister and her family are coming down for the holidays.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 5:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Nothing honestly. I want my children to have a wonderful Christmas.. I could care less if I receive anything.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have no idea but I like to go shop for new clothes and such and then wrap it and put it under the tree. :)
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I need a new office chair for the computer and sewing tables. it's how and where I work and the current chair= sore back= not much work gets done.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• We aren't getting each other anything this year we decided ot get tickets to see Mannhiem Steamroller and have us a date night
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Realistically? Nothing, really. My husband and I haven't gotten each other anything for the last 2 years because we can't afford it. That and all we care about is making a good Christmas for our kids. The last 2 years have been very hard and this year isn't any better. Maybe I'll ask him for some perfume next year if we can afford it, which I'm hoping we can because he graduates college in 3 wks and I'm hoping he can get a good job. It really doesn't matter to me as long as my kids are happy :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 5:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• a laptop ... mostly so I can be on the computer and in the same room as my kids at the same time.
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i want a i-pod of my very own
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 6:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• No clue yet.
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 6:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010