How do you make a siggy?

I'm curious as to how you make a siggy. I see so many siggies with the sexy type pix and their names and stuff with the backgrounds. HOW DO YOU DO IT?!?!?!?! lol

Amanda_Jo1209

Asked by Amanda_Jo1209 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I took lessons through Gimp a program on here check it out. You can search for pinups and scarpbooking kits to make them out of get Paint. Net it's free along with Gimp is a free program
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have no idea... I joined a couple of siggy groups and I ask for them. LOL .. some of these moms are really talented!

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 5:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Actually, I kinda cheat. I use a site called Photobucket. I find the picture I want to use for a siggy, then go in and edit it to what I want it to say and what colors I want on it. If you would like, PM me and I would be happy to make you one! I have ALL KINDS of pics. And I promise, no one else will have one exactly like yours! lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Join a siggy group and they will make you some. There are even groups that teach you how to make them I think? Signature Showcase and Signature Obsessions make really good ones.

horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• You join a siggy group and have one designed for you.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't want someone to make one for me. . . . . .I want to do it on my own.
    Amanda_Jo1209

Comment by Amanda_Jo1209 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010