We have got to start writing some of this stuff down!

My 8 y/o dau finally decided she was ready to get her ears pierced. After letting her sleep on it, we went to get it done. The second after they did it, thru a few tears, she says, "I feel like Ive been stapled!" I laughed so hard. She's quite a card! I really need to start writing some of this stuff down! :) What are some funny things your kids say?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL My DS,2, came home from his 4th day of Mommy's Day Out last week and my mother asked if he had fun at school, he replied," No, I cry a Mommy." My mother told him he needed to have fun and not cry for Mommy. He looked at her and thought for a moment and then told her," OK I cry a Daddy." I couldn't stop laughing.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Honestly, it took me YEARS to get to a point where I wasn't terrified of piercings because of that... I have had so much pain and issues with my ears and I will NEVER forget that sound... I remember saying the same thing - I felt like I was stapled. Now, after knowing all that goes with those guns, I won't allow them to be used on my children or my body in any way... I love piercings, and I'm sure my kids will eventually want their ears and such done, which is fine... But we will NOT be risking those guns!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• lmao that is too cute.

Yesterday while on the way to the grocery store we were pointing out things out the window to my DD. Well we happened to see a dump truck. My DD doesn't say all her letters very well, so rather than dump truck it came out "Dumb f-----". lol. I about died laughing.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010