Do you care what my SO and I do... adult content

In the bedroom? Does it affect you at all?

If not, they why do you care what homosexuals, polygamous or other "non-traditional" families or couples do?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:37 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Who Cares...To each his/her own...
    Marinemom03

Answer by Marinemom03 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I feel the same way Sabrina, why should anyone care what anyone else does in the bedroom. That's private. That's like caring about what someone's turd looks like, well, in a matter of importance.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:39 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I feel the same way and luckily enough my church doesnt look down on those of us who aren't exactly tradtioinal.
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Boy, do I agree with you. How is it hurting anybody what someone does behind closed doors? Some people really need to get a life.
    browneyes27

Answer by browneyes27 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't care what anyone does in the privacy of their bedroom. I care what is done in public - there are things I don't want to see.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I don't care what any one does as long as it doesn't hurt others. Which love can't. However I am not a pervert and do not look at a couple and think I wonder want positions they use.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• – collapse
    I care. You better not be doing something you shouldn't. Because God will know. And God cares. God cares even more than I do, and you will surely burn in hell for the dirty, dirty things you are probably doing. I'm speaking for God right now, because I read the bible and stuff. And God spoke to me in my heart and reminded me about you and your dirty dirty sex. In fact, I'm quite sure that God guided me to this post to remind you about stopping that shit. Sicko.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 5:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• Why? Did someone PM you about it? I'm assuming it's about the adding a person in a 2 yr marriage.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It's like I always say; I don't want to see ANY couple making out in public, regardless of orientation, but do it in your own bedroom and more power to you!
    My daughter's godfather is gay, he's our best friend and the greatest guy we know! (As well as his awesome boyfriend!)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 5:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Saya you believe in a HATEFUL God don't you? People like you make me ILL.
    Anonymous