Symmetric Neck Tonic Reflux Syndrome

My daughter started walking late because I held her way too long and now I see that she has some problems with her fine and gross moter skills. I also believe that she has adhd and I'm going to hopefully get her tested soon just to make sure. I recently read that if a child wasn't given the full six months to walk that it can affect focus, fine and gross motor skills and several other things as well. I've heard of brain gym and was wondering if anyone has used it or any other exercises to help with focus and an immature symmetric tonic neck reflux, if so please let me know. I have been doing some exercises to build up her muscles, but I'm always looking for ways to help her.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 5:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I haven't used it for those reasons, but, I used Brain Gym to calm and help my daycare class focus. It may help your daughter.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The "Hookups" is good for calming And the lazy "8" movement is good to promote cross body movements.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010