Beauty school/cosmetology groups on cafemom???

Are their any beauty school or cosmetology school groups here on cafemom? I've looked and can't find any.

Asked by kslawmama at 5:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Have you checked out any of the groups on this list?

Cafe BTC

Answer by Cafe BTC at 5:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• To my knowledge there aren't any here. I have used this one for time to time when planning a color line switch or looking for opinions for new equipment.

Answer by karamille at 5:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• hmm. good question, I never looked. I just became fully licensed a month ago. :). You can hang out in the beauty and styles question and answers.. or check out groups like this:

and if you don't find one you like, you can always create your own.  If you do decide to creat your own. Post a link in the beauty and styles section of CM and you'll probably get a few to join from there :). (you can also send me a link if you create your own).

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Why don't you be the first to start a group?

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:02 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Did you check under the beauty category? You might want something there that doesn't come up when you search by keyword. If not, you could always start your own.

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Decided to start my own.(:

Comment by kslawmama (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm a full register nail technician and I can work anywhere in Ohio, KY. - And I love my trade,

Answer by Irontontiger at 1:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010