what to pack for lunch?

ds is going to preschool, dd is now going as well, since i started working at the school (i get 50% off tuition while working there yay!) but i'm in a bind. i have no idea what to send for lunch. so far my only ideas are hot dogs, pb sandwiches (yes, PB is allowed), bologna & cheese sandwiches, mini pizzas. and i need a morning and afternoon snack. it gets old sending the same thing over and over. things like carrots, crackers, cheese sticks, yogurt, mini cookies...i'm looking for new ideas. anyone have any?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in

• well you can send apple slices with peanut butter, or by themselves.....fruit cups, apple sauce, pudding cups, soup in a thermos or canned pasta.....I also send leftovers with my daughter and hubby they both love cold pizza,fried chicken too.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 6:19 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Our preschool provides a healthy snack everyday and they can eat school lunch plus there is no tuition!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 12:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010