Have you left your house to do a quick errand and it turn into an all day errand?

This happens to me not that often but just recently happened and caught me off guard and messed up my whole day!

JoinMyGCTeam

Asked by JoinMyGCTeam at 5:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• It happens to me all the time. I get off the main reason of the errand 90% of the time for whatever reason....its something everyone that knows me knows about and come to expect if they are wih me during that errand.
    HUNTERBUNTER

Answer by HUNTERBUNTER at 6:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• This happens to us all the time.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• LOL - happens to me all the time, especially if I don't have anything else planned for that day - it still throws you off though !! I get like I'm in a fog and realize after a couple of hours that I haven't really accomplished anything. So long as you don't end up someplace you should not be or having spent too much money, I wouldn't worry about it - maybe you just needed a "shopping break" to turn your mind off of other things for a while !!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 22, 2010