boy or girl?

is there any way of finding out if your having a boy or a girl before the ultrasound? any tips you ladies have to figure it out?

joymoon87

Asked by joymoon87 at 6:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It isn't scientific, but the Chinese gender prediction chart was right for me and another mom I know. Otherwise, you will just have to be PATIENT! :)
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 9:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• There are many old wives tales, but even the ultrasound isn't 100% accurate. The only way to know for sure is to give birth.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I havent heard anything but I found out i was having a boy when i was 5 months
    skin172

Answer by skin172 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I just knew I was haing a boy...what is your mind telling you???
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Holli,

to be honest its my first baby so i really dont know what the signs are lol almsot my whole family thinks im having a boy because supposedly my belly is low but than i went on a hospital tour & the nurses there said it looks like im having a girl...so im confused lol

Thanks for all your helps ladies! ;-)
    joymoon87

Comment by joymoon87 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My partner was saying that I was going to have a boy. -For some reason I find him 'always' right. So I believed him the whole him.
    I also craved chocolate all the time, -looked it up, and found thats what most women crave when having a boy. So I always believed I was having a boy.
    We had a boy!
    ness_033

Answer by ness_033 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010