What are your kiddos going to be for Halloween?

Our 3 yo is going to be Lightning McQueen and our 20 mo is going to be Elmo! I can't wait! We LOVE taking our kids trick-or-treating!

HaydensMama07

Asked by HaydensMama07 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• Well my girls is gonna be a belly bump lol (still in utero). But my son will be having his second halloween at 15 months and will be superman, hehe because he is! He is mommy and daddy and everyone else in his lil world's superman. I can't wait to see him, he couldn't walk around last year. It's gonna be fun!
    burtangermom4

Answer by burtangermom4 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My five year old is going to be Santa Clause and my 10 month old is going to me a Monkey! :)
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My 2 year old is going to be cookie monster his favorite muppet.
    lizardgirl

Answer by lizardgirl at 6:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My oldest hasnt decided yet but the 2 toddlers are going as Thing 1 and Thing 2 (the oldest doesnt want to be Cat in the Hat)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• my 2 year old is going to be buzz lightyear and we are going to be trick or treating with my friend and her two girls... it's going to be so much fun.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• DS, 2, is going to be a scarecrow.
    DS, 11, is going to be the Loup Garou... Cajun werewolf/boogieman
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Great costumes!

Lizardgirl- that's exactly why my daughter is going with Elmo...she's OBSESSED with him! Lol!

And KJBennet26- Love the Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes! That's been one on my list to do also. I'll be the "mom" and daddy can be Cat in the Hat! But it's going to have to wait another two years or so...I want to make them Pebbles and Bamm Bamm next year! Our daughter's already got the red hair. =)
    HaydensMama07

Comment by HaydensMama07 (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My three year old is going to be a rag doll and so am I.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• my dd is going to be minnie mouse.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:38 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My eldest is going to be a robot (bringing out mommy's creative side lol). My 3 year old wants to be a "scary skeleton". There is a puzzle on a website that does a song and dance about the scary skeleton and he has fallen in love! I want to be a flapper lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010