Do I cook 4-6 chops as long as it says to cook 2?

I have this recipe from allrecipes.com: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Parmesan-Sage-Pork-Chops/Detail.aspx
It only calls for 2 chops, but I'm going to make 4-6. After I brown them in the oil, do I bake them the same amount of time it says, (10-15 min at 425 in the oven) or do I allot more time because of more chops? I always get mixed up by this.
Allrecipes has a nifty feature where it adjusts the amounts of ingredients if you're using more than it says, but the directions don't change. It warns you about that... just not sure how long I should do 4-6 chops.

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• The internal temperature should be about 155 to 160 if you have a meat thermometer.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• yes, i think so. shouldn't matter on how many you're baking, only the ingrediants change
    MamaMelMel

Answer by MamaMelMel at 4:08 AM on Oct. 13, 2010