Is there anyway to make yourself more comfortable in the last weeks of pregnancy?

I have 6 weeks left to go with my second child & am constantly uncomfortable

My_o_me_x_3

Asked by My_o_me_x_3 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Although it has been a long time since i was pregnant. About 11 years now. I do remember taking warm baths and having my husband rub my feet or shoulders or back. Also, you can sit in a room with cool sounding music with your feet up and a very cumfy outfit on. Nothing too tight. Just loose clothing until the baby arrives. Pick out a cozy outfit or two to take with you to the hospital also. You want to be as relaxed as you can be....It's gonna get rough very soon after...LOL...Sorry, don't mean to scare you. Just think of it a roller coaster you can't get off of...Good luck to you!......and Congrats!
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Warm baths and showers help A LOT. Also, staying very hydrated and propping your feet up is amazing too, lol.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i got 2weeks left, this is my second baby so im tired alot cus my dd is 18m, i try to take hot baths at night, prop tons of pillows when i sleep, but honestly the last month is the worse, i swear my uteras is gunna brake my ribs and fall out, it hurts real bad.. goodluck an congrats!!
    mayo9mommy

Answer by mayo9mommy at 8:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Remember, no HOT baths though; they can be dangerous. I liked my pregnancy pillow a lot, and having the whole bed to myself. Hubby slept in the nursery for the last few weeks! Also, comfy clothes. I wore maternity track suits most of the time.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 9:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010