Going to try for baby #2

Next Summer after our move to Flordia Hubby & I deceided that we're going to try for baby #2, which means that our son will be 5 before the 2nd child is due....

How far apart are your kids or how far do you want your kids apart???

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• i'd want mine to be at least 2 years a part but no more the 3 cause i'd really like to keep them close in age.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• our daughter is 6 going to be 7 soon and our boys tomorrow will be 6 months and we are not going to have any more good luck
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 6:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My kids are all 4 years apart, as was me and my sibilings also.
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• i am thinking 4years
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My boys are 81/2 years apart and yes with the same DH. We didn't think we could have anymore after 1st DS and then surprise!
    I love that my boys are far apart in age, because I"ve been able to give DS#2 the same attention that I gave DS#1 when he was little. It's like having 2 only children. An added bonus is that DS#1 loves to help out with DS#2
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• mine are 7,4,3 and 1 and we have one due in January! I let God make that choice, and i love it so far!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My kids are one year and nine months apart. Which is exactly how I wanted it! We decided to try again when our oldest turned one, and our next baby was literally due 9 months to the day after his first birthday. Talk about timing! If we have more we are planning to wait like four years. But I'll probably try for one in four years and a fourth on that baby's first birthday, so they can have the bond that my eldest do.. Or we might just try for the third and say its all good. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• well I have 7 children with another one on the way (that one we are adopting) and my children are about a year apart. I have a 9, 7,6,4,3, and twin 1 year olds baby #8 is due in Feb.
    full_house

Answer by full_house at 7:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My kids are 1, 2 and 3. The 2 and 3 year old are 13 months apart and the 1 and 2 year old are 20 months apart. We didn't plan it this way but we love it. Our plan now is to wait about 3 years and have two more close together and then be done. But we don't follow our plans very well so we will see what happens.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 7:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• my kids will be about 3 years apart give or take a few days. lol. (I'm due the 15th right now and dd was born the 22nd (of dec.)).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010