Road Trips

I'm going on a weekend road trip this weekend from Colorado to Arizona and back.

The longest road trip I've ever been on was Colorado to Virginia and back.

Ever been on a road trip? Where to and from?

WomanWitty

Asked by WomanWitty at 6:56 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Travel

• We're big on road trips lately. The longest distance wise was Denver to New York. It was just DH & I way back then. We had a blast. We tried to take the "blue highways" the older state highways instead of the interstates.

Lately it's just Denver to Los Angeles and seeing as much as we can in between. And it's usually just me and the kids. If we're lucky DH can come with us 1 way. This summer we drove home through Sequoia, Owens Valley and Death Valley. It was awesome.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My favorite road trip is when we start here in Louisiana go up into Tennessee to Gatlinburg, across into Blowing Rock, North Carolina, Over to Camp LeJeune,USMC, down the coast to Virginia Beach, and then back home through Florida, Alabama and Mississippi. We take about 3 weeks to do this and it's so much fun and so relaxing
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have been from Nebraska to Canada and I have been from Nebraska to Texas
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I drove from Los Angeles to Vancouver, BC a couple of times. A few of those in snow.

I love loading up my mp3 player with radio shows, podcasts and playlists for when there's no radio and just hitting the road!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The longest one I did was when I was in the Navy and transferred from WA state to Virginia. I around a month to get from one place to the other and my husband and I took about 2 or 3 weeks to do it. We visited a bunch of national parks along the way and visited family. It was a good time.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010