I would love to hear from you if you have used the My Baby Can Read???

Please tell me what you think of it??? I have been thinking about trying it I'm not huge on TV so I just want to know if it would be worth it or not???

Mo-mama

Asked by Mo-mama at 6:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my aunt is using it on her son 3yrs old and her daughter she is 4yrs old and she tells me its great...it is working wounder as long as the parent devotes about 90min a day...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 7:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Very good question! I would like to know the same!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I own the program, I suggest it to every one I know, it helps children of all ages learn to read and speak. My 16 month old DD has a vocab of at least 245 words! My 3 year old made leaps in his speech (has a severe speech delay due to PDD-NOS) since I started this program. It is awesome and involves parents, it's not just putting your child infront of the TV.

It is a investment in your child's future.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I dont think you should press reading on a child that is too young just read to him. They may memorize the words but they are too young to understand the concept of the words. For example, hard or soft. Kids learn from play, that is how they learn important skills. You may want to read ABC'S and 123'S younger is not necessarily better. I got this from a childcare seminar
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2010