If I put my 3 and 6 year old in a rom together and let them battle it out...

Do you think the little scrappy one or the bigger down right angry one would win? lol. No of course I would never do this! It's hypothetical. Except they have been at each others throats for the last 2 weeks. I dunno whats up with DS...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:06 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL the little one for sure! My oldest DD is 8 weighs 65 lbs is tall, my youngest DD is 16 months weighs 25 lbs, lol my oldest tried to take my youngest's toy, lol My oldest was pinned and screaming for mommy in no time, yeah I interveined, but my oldest knows better then to mess with her little sister LOL
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I have to watch my DS,2, he' the "scrappy " one and I keep telling DS, 11, to quit bugging him, because he's going to beat the crud oout of his big brother. My money would be ont the little one. LOL
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 7:14 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Well, I used to be all over my two older sons to leave the little one alone because someday he may be bigger....and guess what, he is! Never had the guts to let them slug it out.....although I thought about super gluing them into the time out chairs!!!

Unfortunately I can only tell you that it's a "boy thing". Mine are 18, 21 & 28.....and they still have to be separated.....I should have super glued them into those darn time out chairs!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010