I AM ABOUT TO START TAKING YAZ AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS TRIED IT AND HOW DID YOU LIKE IT. THANKS

CAJUNFLWR

Asked by CAJUNFLWR at 11:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• I'm on it right now and it's not working for me. As soon as I finish this pack, I'm going back to my old birth control (Yasmin). It always kept me regulated perfectly. This 2 periods one month, then 1 period every 2 or 3 months stuff is getting old! : (
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 11:19 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I don't like Yaz. I switched to something else (back before we started trying for #3 and got preggo) I know some people love it.. but both myself and my best friend felt really angry while on it. I don't like that it has mood modifying agents in it to "create a sense of well being"...
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2008