Um this is a sex related question adult content

I am 32 wks and 4 days pregnant...
Monday DH & I had sex well last night I noticed I had a mucus discharge and still today...I'm not sure if this is congealed sperm or my mucus plug...Is there any way to fond out other than called my OB?

IamATeenMom307

Asked by IamATeenMom307 at 7:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No need to worry, even if it is your mucus plug. Losing your mucus plug does NOT mean that labor is close. I lost my mucus plug WEEKS ago, and I am still pregnant, lol. Your mucus plug can regenerate over and over again until your baby is ready to come out.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• lol Everything xxlilmomma said is what I would say. As long as you are not in pain, and the sex was not painful, don't stress!
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Sex was uncomfortable but not till the end ...I was sent into a ball w/pain and now have what I'm guessing are Braxton Hicks that's why I ended up asking.
    IamATeenMom307

Comment by IamATeenMom307 (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Maybe Im a super cautious person, but if sex sent you into a ball/w pain it may be beneficial to just bring it up to ur doctor, or an advice nurse.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• EDIT-Sex Sunday discharge Monday & Today sorry
    IamATeenMom307

Comment by IamATeenMom307 (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would bring it up with my doctor. And I lost my mucus plug twice. Maybe next time try a different position and just go slow.
    colorsofgrey

Answer by colorsofgrey at 11:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Sex does release horomones that cause increased braxton hicks, so does exercise. If you are not bleeding and the braxton hicks slow down then there is no need to worry:)
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 7:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2010