I been trying to get pregnant for more then 2 years, I went to the doctor and there's nothing wrong with me or my partner. I really want a baby, I don't know what to do....Is there a particular way to have sex to become pregnant?

Is there a particular way to have sex to become pregnant?

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• idk how true this but i was always told guy on top
    Paigesmommy78

Answer by Paigesmommy78 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Have sex every other day when you are ovulating. Take pre natal vitamins, especially folic acid. Maintain a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy. Avoid alcoholic beverages and smoking. Try not to think about it too much.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 7:35 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Honey, just let nature take its course. It took my cousin like 5 yrs to get pregnant and they are trying again and their daughter is 4 and they have been trying for a long time. They have never used BC. U should plan a vacation or something, let the stress go and see what happens:)
    RileysMom426

Answer by RileysMom426 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Has your partner been checked out medically too?
    Anonymous

• Have you asked about taking clomid?
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have been in your shoes. Spent 7 years in your shoes doing all sorts of "tricks and tips" and even all the fertility treatment up to and including 3 IVF cycles. Have you seen a RE in regards to fertility treatments? That would be my first step. We ended up adopting and I wouldn't change a thing! :-)
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 12:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010