This question is for Obama supporters ONLY....others please ignore:

How do you feel about this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i already voted for obama so i didn't see any point to watching the video.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:24 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Oh I see this is a baited post...
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:26 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• If you don't want anyone else to respond, you should really post this in an Obama group. Just sayin.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• And that's why you posted anon...
    I already voted Obama and I am happy I did
    So be aware CM's this is a baited post
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:27 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm not even going to view the video. I'm voting for Obama and there's nothing anyone can do to change my mind :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I already voted for Obama. Not that a random YouTube video was going to change my mind anyway.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 11:47 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I only listened to the first half of the video, because I have a lot of volunteer work to do today for the Obama campaign, and shouldn't be wasting it here on Cafemom. However, I am struck by the incredibly mean spirit of the McCain campaign and their supporters when discussing "redistribution of wealth." They clearly want the rich to get richer, on the toil of the poor, much like we learned about in American History class. Did anyone read Upton Sinclair's book "The Jungle," about the exploitation of (mainly immigrant) workers? Obama isn't talking about lowering the millionaires to middle-class. He is talking about easing the exploitation of these working people.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 11:54 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• (...continued) Does anyone else think it is wrong that people like my in-laws can purchase $5,000 paintings and $10,000 crystal pieces for their homes, while many thousands in our country visit food pantries to feed their kids? Obama isn't a socialist, and neither am I, but when I hear McCain and Palin attack his economic plan, what I hear is "we know you want to hang onto every dollar you earn. Screw the poor, and those less fortunate than you. They aren't your problem. You deserve that whirlpool tub, the luxury car and plasma TV!" How can they speak of family values, and at the same time refuse to acknowledge struggling families who need help? Frankly, I'm disgusted.
    yarnjunkie

• Thanks for the bait warning Mamas, MUAH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yarnjunkie...that's one reason I'm not voting for McCain. He may be a good man, but his CAMPAIGN has turned into a joke. I don't like the way they do things. They're so negative about EVERYTHING. And I agree what you say about their philosophy about "keep the rich people richer and make the poor people poorer". It's not fair and yes, it's very disgusting.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2008