I am 15 weeks and 3days today, my doctor told me I conceived on the 9th of July...the first day of my last period was June 26th...My boyfriend is questioning me because we didnt have sex on the 9th but we did on the 10th of July. My ultrasound showed my dates were correct but is it common that my dates are off? Or that is couldve happen the weekend before or even the weekend before that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex on the 10th, then that was when you probably conceived.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 7:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• The Doctors are always right. If you did not have sex with your boyfriend on the 9th, you must have been sleeping with someone else because the Ultrasound cannot be wrong! Maybe Immaculate Conception?
    Anonymous

• it was probably the 10th. Ultrasounds and lmps are just a guestamite of what you really are
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:47 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• A doctor cannot not know the exact date of conception. That is why your weeks in pregnancy are calculated by your last menstrual period.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Okay...but the conceived date is around the date? We had sex on the 10th of July...so it is more than likely around that day?
    TessaY

Answer by TessaY at 7:49 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Tell the baby daddy to stop being such a jerk, find the pair he had when he helped make this baby & be a good & supportive mate & father. It's HIS! They call it "practicing medicine" for a reason. Not everything is exact. Good luck w/ the pregancy hon.
    Anonymous

• If there is no chance it could be anyone elses then why are you worrying? Tell him him to trust you or get a paternity test.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Is he suspicious much............jeeeeeeeeez what a difference a day makes, don't think so. Your monthly will let you know at least approximately when you conceived.

zbee

Answer by zbee at 8:07 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Your doctor is ESTIMATING the date of conception based on your last cycle date and the average cycle being 28 days. Well, guess what - not all women have 28 day cycles. Tell your boyfriend to get his head out of his butt and get a clue - everything is an ESTIMATION in the world of having babies!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:12 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Those things arent a 100% accurate so ya it could be the 10th
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010