My HPT's keep coming out negative but I'm now feeling occasional thumps in my lower abdomen. Could I be pregnant?

My last period was June the 16th but they have been irregular all my life. I was tired and sick about a month ago but that has now stopped as well as the frequent urination. I have wet the bed twice in the last two months and in the mornings I experience pelvic pain that passes after about thirty seconds. I have also been feeling flutters and light thumps in my abdomen. Some advice please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go ask a doctor for an ultrasound
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:45 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• you're not pregnant. you wet the bed because you have a UTI and thats also why you have pelvic pain. the flutters are gas
    Anonymous

• Go to the doc. You wouldn't be feeling movement this early.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• go to the doc and u should feel kicks yet its way to early! prolly just gas! sorry
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Probably just gas, but just to play it safe...go to the doctor and get checked out
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• YES YOU COULD BE WHEN I WAS PREGO I DIDNT EVEN KNO MY TEST KEPT COMING BACK NEGATIVE BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE DOCTOR I CLEARLY FOUND OUT THAT I WAS 2MONTHS SOMETIMES THE DOCTOR IS THE BEST ANSWER
    liyah317

Answer by liyah317 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010