What month should I have my baby shower?

So I'm 22 weeks prego with my 2nd, a girl, and I am due in early Feb. Almost every month coming up has a big holiday in it and I don't know when to plan on having my baby shower. I'm sure alot of people either won't be here or will already have alot of plans because of all of the holidays. Just looking for advice from you ladies. Thanks!!!!

burtangermom4

Asked by burtangermom4 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have it in january.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 7:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I'd say a month before you were due......January if you're due in Feb.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 7:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I would have it in December or REALLY early January, just to be safe. I scheduled mine around my "due date" and she came three days before the shower. According to my ultrasound, I was due around the end of October (2008), but they decided to ignore my LMP, and she came like 5 days before my original due date (she came on 10/08), which was based on my LMP (10/13 was my due date).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:26 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I had mine about six weeks before Arik came. Early december and he came mid january.
    I would say, either early december or early to mid january. Just depends how long ya wanna wait and how big do ya wanna be? Lol =P
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I say plan it for January, and if Baby has big plans of coming before the shower, then you can make it a "Meet My Baby" shower!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• im due jan 16 and having mine in november
    MmmmMamaBear

Answer by MmmmMamaBear at 1:37 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am due in February also and I am looking at January 8th
    DeegansMomma08

Answer by DeegansMomma08 at 2:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2010