V. Tech KiddieJamz Studio?

My dd saw a commercial for a keyboard thing (it was for younger kids) & said she wanted it... I don't really want to get a toy for her that is for younger kids than her age, if that makes sense.

I saw this Kiddie Jamz studio which is age appropriate. Have any of you heard of it or have one for your child? It looks pretty neat and the parent reviews on the site are good, just wanting some "real" feedback.

mom2maddie06

Asked by mom2maddie06 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my daughter has it. She LOVES it. It can be quite annoying though. Oh, and we moved from the States to the UK and somehow it was broken (not sure if it was from the move or from my nephews) but...they replaced it. I was very happy about that.
    baboluchi56

Answer by baboluchi56 at 5:04 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We have been extremely pleased with all the V-tech toys we have had. In fact I just sent my nephew a v-tech 'wiggle bug' that is now going on 4 kids. I will buy anything v-tech over another brand at this point. Always well made.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• It looks pretty awesome. There is a little MP3 type thing you can take along, with headphones. I'm wondering if you can add your own songs to it, or just the one from the machine??

We don't have a lot of v-tech stuff, but this looks cool for her. I'd rather buy something age appropriate than a toy for a little kid....
    mom2maddie06

Comment by mom2maddie06 (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Oct. 12, 2010