Stir up some sh*t.... adult content

Go ahead...here is your platform. Say something really controversial.

I flagged it TMI just in case :)

lowencope

Asked by lowencope at 7:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• SAHM moms have it so easy. I mean what do they have to do actually watch their kids. I know all stay at home moms just sit ot lay on the couch and nap all day.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2010

• Working moms DO 'raise their own kids' You'll notice that no one ever accuses the school system of raising someone child. Nope just baby sitters... ::sigh:: All good Working moms and good SAHM and good WAHM ALL put the same amount of effort into their children.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:57 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I take issue with multiple generations having kids in their teens and then going on welfare like its no big deal instead of getting an education and a job.
    Anonymous

• SAHM's are NOT lazy, and I'm sick of hearing it. I stay busy, and ya know what I'm doing? Making sure that my son has the best childhood he can have, and that my husband enjoys me as a wife. My days are centered around keeping our home clean for them, cooking for them, and spending time with my son. If anyone wants to act like I'm lazy because I don't work outside the home, they can KISS MY ASS, because NO job would EVER compare to mine, nor could it be more important to me. Yes, I have an education, but I CHOOSE not to use it. I am HAPPILY unemployed.

:) That felt good.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• ::shew:: I feel better. lol.
    But_Mommie

• I agree with Anon. and to add to that, teens that get pregnant, then have their parents raise them, or teens that get pregnant and then get pregnant again before they are 20
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 8:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I hate it when parents take their kids to soccer, football, scouts or whatever and sit in the car and watch tv, text or chat on the phone. HELLO! you should be cheering for your kids and paying attention! When your kids comes running up and is proud of how well they did you can't ask them for an instant replay because you were too busy.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 8:40 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• My issue is when someone has to become famous to get headline news to stir up their own concoction to make waves with money sources, when all civilized concerned individuals in and of society can simplify the causes like with the pink ribbon, cause and effect. It's just collecting money .. why do people need to be singing, or famous, or acting some certain way to get attention to just collect money!!! ??? ( And I always thought money did the same thing no matter where it was coming from. )
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 8:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• I am wondering why their isn't more jobs for people that are out of the detention or penitentiary system. When they very well do their time, they ought to have any job they choose. I feel for these people especially the persons that have done a long time and need to get back to what they would like to know as a fulfilled busy working lifestyle. It could be a monitored job, or still a job where they have a house arrest bracelet, ankle device, or detector. Just let these people have something to do. Some don't even have anyplace to go when they get out. I am never so worried that what we dish out to these will have a reverb effect on the society,...if something isn't put in place. WAKE UP
    Anonymous

• I'm sick of people looking down on me because I have a Mexican husband. He's not some border jumping uneducated illegal, he's actually got a Visa, and a Master's degree, and we're not on government assistance. We both work to support our family. Hehehe. Thanks for the board!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:27 PM on Oct. 12, 2010