Hey mom! Wasn't what you did to me bad enough for you? I know you hate me.....why do you have to hate my daughter too? adult content

I am so sick and tired of my b!tch @$$ mother! She hates me and now she hates on my kids! Today is my dd's 10th birthday & my mom (dorothy) told my dd Sat nite that she would ONLY get her present IF she would spend the nite! My kids HATE her because she abuses them! Well, I didn't think that she would get the ENTIRE family to hate my dd so much that no one would send her a birthday card! Not one single card from anyone! I have trouble handling the hatred of this evil woman - but my dd is another story!

Could YOU please leave a birthday wish for my dd? I will read them all to her and hope it will help make up for the absence of our family for her....TIA!!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 8:10 PM on Oct. 12, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Hey honey HAPPY BIRTHDAY...hope you had a great birthday...Being 10 is the best it ROCKS!!! Lots of love from JOSSY, CHRIS, GAVIN, ZAHARA, ANGELINA and MADISON

80s pink

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:51 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL! YOU'RE A GIFT ALL BY YOURSELF! figure skating

an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 8:15 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Happy b-day ! hope you have the best !

and I know how it feels but w/ my grandmother she only likes my brother she hates girls for some reason me and my sister are nothing to her I just stay away from her me and my dd's and now ds they don't have a clue who she is lol haha makes me feel kinda fuzzy thinking one day she'll want to see them and they'll be like umm.. and who are you lol
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Your family sounds poisonous. It's a shame that families have to feed off eachother like that. Especially on a ten year old. Tell them to grow the f--- up and tell your daughter Happy Birthday!
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 8:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Happy birthday from me and my family!! best birthday wishes ever!!! No matter what anyone says you are still special!! lots of love!!!!
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 8:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Happy Birthday to you as you move into double digits! Have a wonderful day from me and the boys!!!
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 8:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Happy Birthday from my family here in Louisiana. As we say," Hope you pass a good time,cher heart!"

By the way my grandmother is a member of the Wicked Witches of the East Club too. She was rude and cruel all while I was growing up and now she wants to be that way to my children, but I refuse to let her see them.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 8:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• And mom? Surround yourself with friends, and tell your family to F off. They want to drag a kid into this, then they can rot in hate far away from you and your kiddos! Hugs, momma, I get it. Time to cut them off and make you and yours healthy without them and have a family of choice rather than a family of origin.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 8:22 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!! me and my family wish the best for you this year and all the years to come!!
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 8:32 PM on Oct. 12, 2010

• Happy Birthday!!! 10 is a great milestone =D Hope you ate a ton of cake and had a good time with your family!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:46 PM on Oct. 12, 2010